The products on this website are mostly made by hand and may have slight irregularities & naturally occurring colour difference that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. As a company policy, we do not provide a refund on any product sold. Once the pieces are sold they can be exchanged for replacement or a credit note (provided the aforementioned terms and conditions are met). Our customer care team may request further information/photographs to assess your return request. Please do assist them.
Warranty & Returns:
Under the Staple East rules and regulations, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee – for example if you:
- changed your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, you stained the natural cane & rattan
- used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Please check with us first...
Hi! If you haven’t yet made your purchase and you are unsure about anything in your order, our super friendly and knowledgeable sales staff are available through email and chat to help you find the perfect product. As a lot of our products have features that can sometimes be difficult to grasp from listed data alone, we really encourage you to check in with us for a personalized recommendation and your peace of mind!
If you make a mistake in your order you have 24 hours from purchase to contact us in writing (via email or the chat). Our customer care will guide you through the process.
A change of mind includes (but is not limited to), the following:
- You decide the item(s) purchased does not match your desired size/color/décor/specifications or simply decide that you do not want the item(s) at all.
- The item(s) you ordered no longer meets your requirements. For example, you have changed which size of the planter you want and therefore need different specifications.
Exceptions to 'change of mind' returns:
We do have some instances that we cannot accept returns:
- Bulk orders (quantities of 5+)
- Items that are listed as a limited edition.
Conditions achieved for ‘change of mind'
If you are returning item/s meets these conditions you will have the option of an exchange or a credit note.
If you select a credit note, it will be the full value paid minus shipping paid or in the case of free shipping, the cost of shipping that we paid. Your credit note will be valid for six months and any unused credit can be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee.
An order cancellation request comes under our Change of Mind Policy, with some special circumstances allowed;
- If the request is made before the order has been progressed and packed, we will cancel and refund or credit in full (your choice).
- If the request is made once the order has been progressed and packed, you may receive a full credit note or a refund with a reduced restocking fee of 10% (your choice).
- If the request is to cancel items that are on pre-order or out of stock, no fees apply.
- If the request is made once the order has been dispatched (meaning the courier has picked it up, although they may not have yet scanned it into their depot), the full Change of Mind conditions will apply and you will need to request the return ASAP.
If your return complies with the above terms and conditions, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing this you are accepting full responsibility that you have read the conditions outlined above and agree to them.
Once you have gone through the process and we have received the return our service team will inspect the goods to make sure they comply with the conditions set out above. Once they have confirmed that the return will be accepted, your refund or credit note will be processed soon.
We DO NOT OFFER refunds, cancellations or exchanges on any CUSTOM ORDERS, MADE TO ORDER ITEMS, PRE-ORDERS or items from RESTOCKS!
Please be sure of making your purchase before checking out, we do not offer cancellations!